AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Sunday, January 4, 2009

January

My fav month..cause well it is my birthday and on the luckiest day of all...the 13th!
So kids..if your reading this..here is what i want:
my car completely waxed and cleaned, new haircut and breakfast in bed :)

I will be 49..my last year in the 40s decade. In some ways the 40s have been the hardest but at the same time the most amazing and spiritually enlightening. I am going to enjoy this last year of 40s and have some fun for ME!!
I want to live each day with PRESENCE and IN the NOW. I want to figure out my purpose and path and keep on doing what is right for me. I look forward to my 50s-- the crone years are going to be very awesome as i have my kids leaving home and i can then really focus on what i want to do..where i want to go and how long i will stay. It is a transitional time right now..school, new directions of learning and finding out what interests me.
So wish me a Fun and enlightening birthday.

2 comments:

PJ-365 said...

Hiya, I noticed from your profile that we both like Tracy Chapman.

By the way, I didn't see a "followers" link in your blog.

I hope your kids will clean your car and make you breakfast in bed for your b-day.

All the best,

Uppity Woman said...

I love tracy... i woud marry her in a heartbeat :)
she has some powerful messages!!!

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger