AWESOME

AWESOME
This is a fountain I need in my yard!!

NAMASTE

Welcome to my blog. It is a blog of my meanderings, my ideas, my celebrations, my thoughts and my activism. It follows no organized or well thought out plan of any kind, just posts that catch my heart or mind or soul. Enjoy!

I am a river with a voice,
I came into your life by choice
And none can judge the way that it feels.
You are a messenger from god
you are the angel ive got
and none can say it isnt real..... (Roseanne Cash-The Wheel)

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Emotions

A quote i like a lot:

If you cant control your emotions, you are addicted to them.

This gives me much to think about. Emotions create chemicals in our bodies, and out bodies can become addicted to them just like any other chemical. We then create those situations/people/events that will cause us to recreate an emotion we are addicted to. Like lust, anger, victimness, happiness, fear etc. How many people do i know who always seem to need Drama in their life---and seem to thrive on creating it in their own life and will get MAD if someone brings this to their attention.
In my own life, what emotion am i addicted to? I hope Peace, Love and Empathy.... these are things our society could use more of.

Namaste

No comments:

WOW!!!

Awesome Video!!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger